Increase Revenue, Optimize Productivity, Simplify Operations.The project Hospital Management System (HMS) is for computerizing the working in a hospital. The software takes care of all the requirements of an average hospital and is capable to provide easy and effective storage of information related to patients that come up to the hospital.
It generates test reports; provide prescription details including various tests, diet advice, and medicines prescribed to patient and doctor. It also provides injection details and billing facility on the basis of patient’s status whether it is an indoor or outdoor patient.The system also provides the facility of backup as per the requirement.
A hospital is complex health care unit where all departments needs to function in synchronization to deliver timely & qaulity patient care.Traditional paper based medical records are bulky & harder to maintain. Besides finding a specific medical records what you exactly need is very difficult task. All these problems can be easily solved by employing a Hospital Management System(HMS). Let’s take look at some advantage offered by this amazing hospital management software.
EASY ACCESS TO PATIENT DATA:
The medical data is critically important in patient care.The hospital management system stores the data in an electronic format which can be retrieved easily.This characteristics is extremely helpful in management of out-patient who visit the hospital for ongoing treatment.The patient medical data is stored along with important patient information such as age, gender & previous medical history.The system, ensures the patient medical record is available when needed and there are no goof-ups.
The Hospitals software works to automate several hospital processes & reduces the hospital need for additional staff to provide quality & timely services.The hospital software also frees the medical staff from data management tasks so that they can concentrate more on patient care.
After employing hospital management system,the health care unit will never have to face advertises such as missing records, delays, & duplicate records. The data is not only well organized but is also helps in better functioning of other departments such as finance as they can be accurately for the provided medical services. The data is also used for distribution of medical aid, & for formulating diets for patients.
REDUCES SCOPE FOR ERRORS:
The hospital software can help a nurse to monitor the usage of drugs effectively which leads to better utilization of medicines.
BETTER COST CONTROL:
The hospital software works to improve productivity and efficiency. With hospital management system in place, it is possible to maintain adequate levels of inventory of essential hospital supplies at all time.
The hospital software stores the patient medical data and other information in secured database. The information stored in databases can only be accessed by hospital staff that needs it to perform their daily duties. For example radiology, pathology and finance departments have access to limited data that is required to perform their functions. Other departmental staff such as stores, inventory does not have access to sensitive medical data.
- The HMS provides an effective solution to hospitals that plan to reduce the costs of administrative and clinical transactions, and at the same time, provide better service to their
- By enabling an automated and intelligent flow of patient information, the HMS enables hospitals and doctors to better serve their patients.
- Additionally, the HMS provides a host of direct benefits such as easier patient record management, reduced paperwork, faster information flow between various departments,greater organizational flexibility, reliable and timely information, minimal inventory levels,reduced wastage, reduced waiting time at the counters for patients and reduced registration time for patients.
- The indirect benefits would be an improved image of the hospital and increased competitive
- Quintegra’s HMS not only provides an opportunity to the hospital to enhance their patient care
but can also increase the profitability of the organization.