Role of this module is to create users with their role, billing rate creation, company, lab, radiology groups,parameter and procedure creation, configuration and management. The duties of a system administrator are wide-ranging, and vary widely from one organization to another. System admins are usually charged with installing, supporting, and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems. A system administrator, or sysadmin, is a person who is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers.
A system administrator’s responsibilities might include:
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords,etc.
- Answering technical queries and assisting users.
- Responsibility for security.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- System performance tuning.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Configuring, adding, and deleting file systems.
- Ensuring parity between dev, test and production environments.